Graham, L. et al.
Sometimes it can be hard to tell if you feel exhausted due to the effects of a dastardly tick bite, or from living in a society that values maximized productivity over personal wellbeing, so here’s a handy little quiz that can help differentiate the two!
1. Have you been feeling tired lately?
2. Have you been knowingly bitten by a tick in the last month?
3. Do you have a rash in the shape of a bullseye?
4. Do you have a rash that, if you look really closely, looks like the approximate amount of debt you’re in thanks to a predatory and corrupt capitalist system that propagates inequality?
5. Are you a tired and exploited celebrity looking for sympathy while you enter rehab?
A. OMG yessssss!!!
6. Do you have a seemingly endless number of chores that are always piling up and never get done?
A. No, unless you count all the ticks I have to keep ripping off my flesh
B. Yes, I also read that buzzfeed article about millennial burnout
7. Have you recently moved to the tick-filled woods because it seems like a better option than dealing with the horrors of modern day life?
8. Have you experienced joint pain in the last few months?
Uh Oh! Go to the doctor, this could truly be Lyme disease!
Hooray! It’s not Lyme disease, but you def could benefit from us selling you some self care products to get you out of that FUNK honey!
Yikes! It seems you have the poor luck double whammy of Lyme disease AND living in a modern day dystopia! Good luck out there kiddo : )